- Read Policy and Pricing Information.
- Create an on-line account (Staff members are required to schedule through the building. Do not create an account unless it is for personal events.)
- Wait for your approval email. Make sure to check your spam/junk mail. Add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your contacts to ensure email communication.
- Once approved as a requester, log in to your account to place facilities requests.
- Wait for approval/denial email. You can check the status of your request on the Request History tab. If you have waited for more than 3 days, contact the building directly.
- Agreements will sent via email weekly for pin approval.
- Invoices are emailed the first week of the month for events held the month prior. Check your Payments History tab within your account for balances.
- Click here to PAY ONLINE at MyPayments+
TRAVELING TEAM/YOUTH REC PROCEDURES
Private (not school or Park Board) youth recreational teams that wish to use Bismarck Public School facilities for practice will be required to pay according to the Facilities Rental Fees.
- Practices can be scheduled starting September 1 to December 31 and again on January 1 until August 31. Any dates requested outside of these date ranges will be denied.
- Practices are restricted to a maximum length of 1 hour.
- There will be a $10 fee for any cancelled practices unless preempted by a BPS event or weather-related closure.
- Current year rates are $15/hour.
- Youth Rec Tournaments are $30/hr/court.
- Multiple reservations per day will not be permitted.
For account and billing questions, please contact Jeni Iverson at 701-323-4058. For other questions, please contact the building directly.